Friday 4 January 2013

One month later

Wow, has it really been a month since I last posted? I guess time flies when you're... well - what was I doing? I guess you can argue the conventional 'oh work was heavy and the Christmas time.. you know what it's like' excuse but what it really came down to was just myself. |

I absolutely adore my free time and find myself consistently trapped in the juxtaposition of wanting my leisure time but wanting to be productive outside of work. The argument is that I know I haven't been and for some reason I am not combining leisure and productivity. While there have been short bursts of productivity; they are short lived, I've had this problem for too long and it's something that I'm only recently coming to seriously address. It sounds comically cliché but the only person I'm hurting is myself.

That is why I am now focusing on myself. Addressing this issue and abolishing any variance of "I'll do it later" and simply getting shit done. I'm going to become more focused, more refined version of myself. I think acknowledging these flaws is a step in the right direction towards the person I want to be.

2013, I am coming for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment