Tuesday 22 January 2013

supreme f/w 12 navy box pullover pick up

supreme navy box pullover
I couldn't resist. (Sorry Josh)

Picked her up this morning from the ParcelForce depot north of Birmingham; sent to me from a guy in California & worked out to be priced just above UK retail after currency conversion, so I'm pretty stoked about that!

ParcelForce definitely deserve a shoutout here for assisting me on Twitter, it helped ease the ridiculous customs charge... but hey, I get paid next week so all is fine. I'm excited to wear this around London.

Speaking of London; me and Charlotte head off tomorrow for 2 days. I think our general plan is to see the sights, head to some museums; shop and take all of London in, really. I'd like to lurk around some bars to have a brief encounter with London nightlife! On top of all that, it's gonna be great to have a "getaway" with my girl.

Apparently, we're going to Tiffany's too. I don't know how my wallet I feel about this.

On a side note, I won some tickets for an Enter Shikari return gig in London next week. It's 350 capacity; so that's pretty cool! I've met the gang once, they were insanely nice & a bit drunk. If I can't go, I'm definitely giving the tickets away to some fans who deserve them.

Just a short post today. My next post will no doubt outline some London pick-ups and be written about our time in London. I'd like to write some posts that aren't about things that about events occuring in my life soon, so we'll see how that pans out.

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment