Wednesday 7 November 2012

boat to row "freedom" for croft sessions

Over the summer, we've had the privilege of being able to film the very talented Boat To Row for a-part of our Croft Sessions project. I say we - I mostly mean good friend of mine (and project partner), Chris. Who went to nearly all of Boat To Row's festivals to film while I was stuck at work.

We've released 4 out of 5 parts of the series with Boat To Row, alongside an official music video (!!!). Part 4, is hands down my favourite. The band performed their awesome track 'Freedom' - which they've given away for free on their Facebook. Chris filmed the band during Barn In The Farm festival in the summer. The music is great, the filming is great and the scenery is just fantastic. Here it is:



I'm not going to turn this blog into a shameless plug for these sessions - but do expect me to post about them occasionally. They mean a hell of a lot to me and I find great pleasure in being able to meet such talented artists and filming them is nothing short of a privilege. It makes me feel so good to sit back at and look at your completed work - to be proud and eager to want to share it with the world is something I've never really felt before. I'd love to do this my entire life. I want to learn more about promotion techniques - or at least with a promoter, I just want as many people to see these as possible because they mean a lot to me.

Anyway, Boat To Row for Croft Sessions.

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment