Tuesday 6 November 2012

Hello (Blogging) World!

Hey all,

This is pretty much a filler and introductory post.

I plan to use this as an actual blog, rather than the faux blogging experience that Tumblr provides (my tumblr) - granted I do like Tumblr, but I felt that this websites community is definitely more revolved around actual blogging and written paragraphs. Over the past few months, I've found that Tumblr's community is divided into very bitchy cliques - hell, I've experienced a dramatic dip in follower count if you're not consistently being bitchy, 'out there' or failing to follow a specific theme of posting.

That being said, I still do use and relatively enjoy Tumblr for the instant gratification factor. (Reddit also plays a part in this...)

Anyway, to avoid a tangent - this is my actual blog. I hope to write about things that are on my mind, current events, minor reviews on products I have brought and overall, an outlet to let myself actually write. I miss writing.


No comments:

Post a Comment